I've been tagged. So here are 8 facts/habits about myself.
1. I used to say I would never live in Utah, but here I am. There is nothing wrong with Utah. I love the mountains and the people. Just not as much cultural diversity as some places.
2. I was very much a tomboy when I was young. When I was 8 or 9 I made my own suit of amour out of cardboard complete with a helmet.
3. It drives me nuts when my house is a mess. I just can't seem to sit still when there is something that needs picked up. However, with two two year olds there is always something that needs done. So don't expect perfection if you stop by to visit.
4. I've dissected at least a dozen different animals (probably more)including a pigeon, rat, shark, and the list goes on.
Side Note: I have also held a human brain in the palm of my hands. This was all part of my courses at BYU. I don't go out raiding mortuaries and pet stores.
5. My twin boys Seth and Ethan were born 8 weeks early via C-section. The month they were in the hospital was one of the hardest months of my life. I am so grateful they are healthy and happy now.
6. I have flown all the way around the world twice. I had layovers along the way of course, but I did make it all the way around. Once with two one year olds. (I am never doing that again!!!)
7. mmmmh! Brownies. Need I say more?
8. Even though it is not easy. I love being a mom and a wife. It is so much more fulfilling than any other job I could possibly have.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Monday, July 2, 2007
So Seth and Ethan turn two on Thursday. They are not completely terrible, in fact they are really pretty sweet, but they have their moments. Today, for instance, Ethan threw a fit when I wouldn't let him play with my purse in the car, and wouldn't stop crying until he got a cookie. Cookies and Cheese Puffs are a life saver. I try not to bribe them to be good with food, but sometimes that's all that works. Oh the fun this next year of their life will bring. I really do love my boys though, and although I am always ready to put them to bed at night, I can't wait to see their smiling faces each morning and hear their little voices say mommy as they run to give me hugs. I love being a mommy.
Posted by Douglas Lai at 11:07 PM