Monday, November 24, 2008

and the dish ran away with the spoon.....

So lately we've been going through a lot of spoons. So I thought. It seemed like I would just get the dishes done and we'd be out of spoons half an hour later. Well today while doing the dishes I did a little count and came up with eight little spoons and eleven big spoons. I should have 12 of each. Where are they going? You ask. I have my suspicions that two little boys are behind this one, and I fear that a spoon or five, as the case may be, has made its way into the trash can with their yogurt cups.

4 comments:

Jen said...

My spoons disappeared as well when RJ was about the twins age. I never knew what happened to them. Last Christmas Santa bought me new spoons. I haven;t checked yet to see if these new ones have started to disappear yet.

a.men said...

This is why I never have matching silverware at my house! If you want some good spoons that are fairly inexpensive, you should check out Sam's or Costco you can buy a pack of just spoons for a reasonable amount. (I can't exactly remember how much they were right now.)

Jenn said...

Ha ha--I know the feeling. Kate threw away our main remote! The HORROR!! Kids crack me up.

mistyp said...

I bet you are right! I still can't find the set of car keys Micah had one day. My gut feeling is that they went out in the trash! Thank goodness we still had another set and could get replacement keys made! :) OH, and I meant to say on the good news post that you two are AMAZING parents! Look at how much you know and are taking such good care of your little girl!