Friday, February 27, 2009

A Family that Cares Shares

Yesterday morning the boys woke up miserable, Doug wasn't feeling too hot either and I whether psychological or not started to feel a little tingle in my throat. So we loaded up in the van and took the boys to the ped and Doug and I went to the dr. The diagnosis..... Strep for the boys and the good chance that it could be developing for Mom and Dad. The only one spared so far Eden. Thank goodness for that. It never seems to end, but with some good antibiotics and some rest we are on the mend.

3 comments:

a.men said...

Oh NO! I think I got the boys sick! I am sooooo sorry. They were here on the 15th and we frosted cookies. By Tuesday I had strep. I am so, so sorry! I will try not to share in the future!

Kristy said...

I hope everybody is feeling better soon. Nasty things are going around here too, and I'm just ready for it to be done!! I'm sure you guys are too!

mistyp said...

Sharing stuff like that isn't fun! ;) Hope you're feeling better now. All that junk has been going around out here, too.