Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thursday - The no good, terrible, very bad day.

So Eden has now spent time in the hospital each month this year and each time she was admitted it was on a Thursday. Hence, the title of this post. But we are home now and Eden is resting and doing well. She had great big smiles when she saw her brothers this morning. She loves them just as much as they love her. :)

She has a pic line so we can finish up her IV antibiotics here at home. She should be done by next Monday when we go back up for a follow up visit with Dr. Book.

Hopefully this is the end of hospital visits and bad Thursdays for a while.

6 comments:

Emmy said...

I hope so to! Good luck glad she is home.

Chandra said...

I hope so too! Doesn't sound very fun! Little Eden is just the sweetest thing! She has a smile that melts your heart! Hang in there!

kari said...

Tomorrow is Thursday but I know it will be a start a GOOD THURSDAYS!

mistyp said...

I think I wouldn't like Thursdays anymore if I were you guys. Hope things go smoothly as she finishes the antibiotics! That's sweet that she had big smiles for her brothers! :)

Marquesa said...

Boo to Thursdays! I'm so glad you are able to come home though. Good luck with everything and give Eden a hug for us.
Nick and Marquesa

Dave and Steff said...

I am so glad she is home and doing better! Hopefully Thursdays become much better!