Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Little Hairball???


Earlier this morning I was sitting down at the computer with Seth staring over my shoulder as usual when Eden comes crawling over.
Seth: "Come here little hairball."
Me: Wondering if I heard right asked, "Did you just call Eden a hairball."
Seth: Yep :)
So I guess we can now add hairball to Eden's list of nicknames. What happened to my little princess?

Another Update: Eden speaks. Well a little.

On Sunday she was sitting on my lap when Doug walked up to us, and reaching her arms up to him she whispered da da. She's said da da before but this was the first time it actually meant something. You couldn't have bought a more perfect Father's Day present.

Final Update:

Eden had labs drawn yesterday because she has had a mild fever on and off for the past few days, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything liver related. Well her lab results came back and her liver numbers look the best they have in a long time. I don't remember the actual values not that it would mean much to most of you, but long story short the mild temps are not being caused by a liver infection. Yipee! Probably just a virus or this rash she has had for two and a half months, but that is another story.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Her hair is really getting long and curly. She's a beautiful "little hairball".

Jenn said...

Ha ha--your boys are funny. That is such a cute picture!

mistyp said...

Hey, with brothers the princess nickname wasn't going to stick long, huh? Such a sweet present to daddy! And yeah with the good lab results!