Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Answered Prayers

Yesterday I had an endoscopy to take a closer look at my bile ducts since my MRI showed a possible narrowing in one of my ducts. If this were the case I would likely not be able to donate to Eden. So I spent the past week and a half since learning about this worried that we would need to find someone else to donate or wait for an offer, which would likely not come for some time.However, yesterday the prayers of many were answered and my endoscopy showed NO narrowings! Truely our Father in Heaven is mindful of our every need and hears and answers prayers.
Tomorrow I meet with the transplant surgeon for my surgical evaluation and than things should be a go for the week of the 26th. While this is all very nerve racking I am glad that things seem to be falling into place. Now my prayer is that no one gets sick in the mean time. Hand sanitizer here we come.
Mean while Eden has responded great to the TPN/lipids. She is getting chunky and almost on the growth curve. Woo hoo! I will have to get some good pictures of her thunderous thighs and chubby cheeks to post. Until then thank you for all of your love and support.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

I will keep you and Eden in my prayers.
So glad it is working out

Jennifer said...

Yea!!!!What great news!! I am so happy things are working out. You guys are still in our prayers.Hoping for a successful transplant.

Misty said...

Yea! I'm sure it was divine intervention because I got chills down me as I read your post! :) We'll pray you all stay healthy!