Friday, October 16, 2009

The Miracle of the Bile Duct

Well at least that's what I am calling it. So as you already know I had an MRI a few weeks ago which showed a narrowing in one of my bile ducts that they would need to use to create a new one for Eden. It appears that when I had my gall bladder out few years ago they did a cholangiogram and it was documented at the time that I had a narrowing then as well. Fast forward to Tuesday when I had my endoscopy which came out perfectly normal. The surgeon said he didn't know why my MRI showed a narrowing. My thinking is that there was some divine intervention going on. Again I am thankful for answered prayers.

So here are those pictures I promised.



4 comments:

Emmy said...

Look at her she is getting some chub, so cute!!
So happy that it is all going to work out.

Misty said...

We'll keep praying for you! LOVE the cheeks! And the outfits! Where are the thunderous thighs though??? :) (I know all about those, unfortunately....) ;)

Chandra said...

the pics are absolutely adorable!!!! i especially love Eden's. She has....hug me,love me,I am a beautiful child of God...written all over her and I just want to give her a hug squeeze!!!!! praying for you family....

THE HART'S said...

aww Eden looks so cute, good to hear everything went well <:)