Monday, November 30, 2009

Before and After

I was going through some pictures on my camera and came across some from back in July. My skinny minny.


And here she is now. After two months of TPN and a healthy liver. My little butterball.





We met two of our little liver friends in clinic today. Like Eden they will be needing a liver transplant as well, and will hopefully be going the living donor route in a few months. I wish them the best of luck and can't wait to see there "before and after" pics.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Wow! That is quite the difference!
So glad she is doing well now

Nathan + Gemma said...

What a cutie!! She is looking so great I hope you are both recovering well!

The House that James Built said...

it was SO good to see you too. you guys are like celebrities to me :) better than any other celeb i can think of!! i can't believe the before and afters. she looks beyond great!!

mistyp said...

She's sooooo cute in the before and afters!