Saturday, November 28, 2009

Giggles

Its amazing what a difference a healthy liver and a few weeks makes. Eden has always been a happy smiley little girl but we could never get her to make more than a little forced laugh. Well today Daddy was blowing raspberries on her belly and rubbing his whiskers on her and she got the uncontrollable your going to make me wet my diaper giggles. It was music to my ears. More than that she seems to be more alert and although she still won't eat anything she reaches out her hands for a taste of what everyone else is eating. I can't wait to see what else she amazes me with in the weeks to come.

(Since I still haven't figured out how to post video yet you will have to wait for Doug to post a video of the giggles, but I promise I will get it on here.)
video

7 comments:

Chandra said...

YEAH!!!! She is a doll! Hope your turkey day was great!

Cameron said...

Since when does Doug have whiskers? (A couple don't really count.) It is great to hear Eden is doing so well.

Jared said...

That is such an answer to prayers. We are so happy to hear things are going so well.

Emmy said...

So so happy to hear that. And yes excited for the video!

Display Name said...

Wow, Doug and Erica, what an intense story ... I can't believe your ordeal, all the layers unfolding one after another. Thanks for the updates. All our love and prayers.

Emmy said...

Love the video

The House that James Built said...

music to my ears. smiling ear to ear.