Monday, November 30, 2009

"Mom can I see your crack?"

After being discharged from the hospital a few weeks ago I had barely stepped through the door at home and Seth and Ethan started tugging on my shirt asking if they could see my "crack." I am not sure where they came up with that one. After that they asked to see my "crack" at least a few times a day for the next week.
So here is a picture of my "crack." Which I have been told is actually smaller than most living liver donor incisions. Typically they are just as large as the recipients.





3 comments:

Jas said...

Wow, I still can't believe what a sacrifice and roller-coaster it seems all this has been. Now this is an analogy for a talk if I've ever seen one. Hopefully the worst is over and the road to recovery is finally on it's way for good. Love the blog. Pictures and quotes are awesome. You should win an award or something. And your man is a pretty good catch too, from what I remember of him growing up as kids, he's turned out to be quite stellar.

The House that James Built said...

beautiful crack! beautiful momma!

mistyp said...

Wow! Nice crack! LOVE the shirt, too!!!!!!!!!!!!