Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting your Christmas letter from the Lai's I am sorry to tell you it won't be coming this year. I know your heartbroken, but life has been a bit busy lately. Although it has been a difficult year we have truly been blessed and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas all together with family and friends. The best Christmas gift of all was to see my three healthy kids especially Eden thoroughly enjoying themselves.

So here are some random pictures from our Christmas holiday. They are completely out of order, but I am no expert with this blogging thing so bear with me.

We snuck a picture of Santa as he was putting the presents under the tree.

Align Center
No my kids aren't spoiled.


Look Mom Santa (AKA Grandma and Pap Pap Lai) brought us a "lawnmower" for Christmas.


Loving my dolly.


Hamming it up for the camera.


At the Johnson family Christmas party checking out our cool new toys.


Playing with Matthews toys at Aunt Isabella's.


Trying out my rocking chair Papa Johnson made me.


Check out our matching pajamas.

3 comments:

The House that James Built said...

amen on no christmas cards going out this year. so glad your christmas went so well. all my love to you and yours. xoxo

ps THEY deserve spoiling this year.

Emmy said...

I haven't made a Christmas card/letter either... so don't worry :)

Glad you had a great Christmas!

mistyp said...

So cute! Glad you had a great Christmas! We totally understand why there is no letter this year! :) YOU have a great excuse...what about the rest of us who didn't do one? My kids were amazed with the pic here of Santa leaving the presents!!!!