Friday, December 18, 2009

Mom's Crack Part Two

Well it should actually be part three. Take a look to your left at the "Sethanisms" if you haven't already and you will see why.

Anyway back to the post. When I went to pick the boys up from preschool the other day their teacher pulled me aside to tell me about some pictures they drew that day. Apparently they were practicing drawing people and one of them drew a picture of me and the other drew a picture of Eden, and in the middle of their bellies were some lines. They told their teachers that these were Mommy's and Eden's cracks. One of their pictures even had a little blob off to the side that he said was the yucky stuff that comes out of the crack. Yep that liver sure was yucky. I don't have the original pictures because they were drawn on a white board, but I did get Ethan to recreate it. There you have it play therapy at preschool.





No comments: