Friday, February 19, 2010

Billy Joel and Elton John


Here we are at last nights Billy Joel and Elton John concert. It was definitely one of the best concerts I've been too. Doug has been wanting to see Billy Joel in concert since before I met him. Though he may have been disappointed to find out that one of his favorite musicians would wear white socks with black pants and shoes. (One of Doug's biggest pet peeves. He has even given black socks to the boys in his class at church who wear white socks.) This minor disappointment aside Billy Joel was a great performer and Elton didn't do so bad either.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

That is pretty funny about the socks :)

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am glad I found your blog. My daugher, Ember, was born 05/30/08 with BA. She received her gift 11/18/08. Following you now. Your babies are beautiful BTW.

Janene said...

Sounds way fun, I'm glad you were able to go and have a good time. p.s. I can relate with Doug on the black pants, white socks thing.

THE HART'S said...

it looks and sounds like fun!