Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dinner Talk

So last night while eating dinner we got on the topic of mine and Eden's surgery, The conversation went something like this.
Boy: "The doctor cut you open and took a piece of your liver and put it in Eden."
Me: "Yep"
Boy: "How did they close you up?"
Me: "They sewed me up and then glued me together."
Boy: with a very thoughtful almost concerned look then asks, "What kind of machine did they use to sew you up?"
It took me a second to figure out what he was talking about, but then I realized he was thinking the surgeon used a sewing machine to close me up.
I can only imagine the picture they must have had in their heads of the doctors pushing mommy through a giant sewing machine. :)

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol! Yes that would be quite the sewing machine indeed.

Kathy Ng said...

Hahaha, a giant sewing machine!! they're so cute~~ :)