Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh My Eden



Me: We don’t have any pets in our house.
Eden: Yes we do.
Me: Oh Yeah, What?
Eden: Spiders. We have one outside and some inside. Their name is Fred.
I you we had a pet.

My poor deprived child who has to claim spiders as pets.

And all the spiders at grandma and papa’s house are Rufus and Martha.
 


"So what are you guys doing outside?" Me
"Killing Zombies." Eden

Ok then. Tis the season I suppose.


"Mom do I look like an evil princess?" Eden

Conversation with Eden tonight went something like this,
Eden: "So they took out my sick liver and gave me a piece of your liver."
Me: "Yep"
Eden:"What did they do with my liver after they took it out?"
Me: "They took it to the lab and checked it."
Eden: "Then what?"
Me: "I think they burned it."
Eden: "Why did they burn it?"
Me: "So no one would use it to make a Frankenstein."
Eden: Loud laughter

No comments: